– 約翰福音 14:6
Youth Pastor (Part-time: 20-25 hours a week)
Title: Youth Pastor (Part-time: 20-25 hours a week)
Report to: Lead Pastor
Relates to: Leadership Team of Rexdale Chinese Alliance Church (RCAC)
Family Pastor of Rexdale Alliance Church (RAC)
RAC Pastoral Staff (when needed)
Eastern Canadian District of Christian and Missionary Alliance of Canada
Compensation: Commensurate with training and experience
RCAC seeks to fill a part-time position responsible for overseeing all aspects of student
ministries Grade 9 – Young career. The candidate will primarily responsible for high school,
College and Young Adults’ programs.
Qualifications and Requirements:
– A love for God. Gifted and called to youth ministry with a love for teenagers/young
adults and pastoral heart to see them grow in their relationship with Christ.
– Meeting the 1 Timothy 3, Titus 1, and 1 Peter 5 qualifications for church leaders.
– Strong teacher with a love for God’s word with a strong biblical and theological
background. Commitment to Christian and Missionary Alliance (C&MA) and RCAC
doctrine, vision, values, and beliefs.
– A self-motivated leader, capable of casting and imparting vision for ministry, possessing
relational skills with students, parents, and both volunteer and paid staff.
– Pastoral philosophy of equipping and discipleship and committed to a team approach of
ministry including delegating responsibility to team members.
– Must hold a Bachelor’s degree or higher in ministry with some experience with Youth
– Create and execute a long-term church aligned vision for RCAC Church’s Youth
– Lead and organize effective youth programs implementing fellowship, worship, biblical
teaching, discipleship, and evangelism, as well as ministry and mission opportunities,
including outreach on campus.
– Preaching on Sunday as needed and take part in ministry that assigned when the senior pastor is away.
– Invest and engage relationally with youth. Create fun and meaningful opportunities for all
youth to connect and grow together.
– Maintain contact with students and parents, keeping them informed of ongoing activities.
– Keep parents updated on ministry strategies and plans in a way that encourages
partnership and involvement.
– Working with the other pastoral staff, support RCAC parents in effectively fulfilling their
Christian parenting roles.
– Recruit, train and shepherd volunteer youth staff with diverse gifts and personalities.
– Seek to integrate youth ministry into all phases of church life to create a culture that is
intentionally intergenerational, striving to unite with the complement other church
– Promote the unity, direction and vision of RCAC by participating in staff and leadership
– Develop a full year calendar that will accomplish our mission and vision as a ministry as
well as complement our mission and vision as a church.
– Present annual youth- young adult ministry budget proposal.
– Willing to join as RCAC member.
– Participating in staff meeting and attend Church Board Business Meeting as an active
member when required.
– Keep Church Board members and staff informed of emergent situations.
– Sunday morning participation
– General pastoral responsibilities shared by the team and other duties as required.
– 學歷: 道學碩士或以上, 正規神學畢業
– 信仰: 認同宣道會信仰宣言
– 操流利國語, 英語; 懂粤語者更佳。
– 樂意关顾弟兄姐妹, 平易近人
本教會位於多倫Etobicoke北區, 近Humber北校園。 牧者的工作是與事工委員
會一起牧養群羊, 培養及倍增門徒, 廣傳福音，發展教會事工。服侍人群, 見證
我們屬於宣道會加拿大東區區會, 申請人需要接受區會區監督認證, 以確保與
情可至電 (416)741-1110 Ext. 2316 向陳慧華主任牧師查詢, 也可到教會網站